|Image courtesy of golocalprov.com|
If we have to juggle multiple priorities, why shouldn't we ask the same of our beauty products? Shouldn't some products serve more than one function?
What if I told you there was a product out there that can handle all these tasks...
- Eye makeup remover
- Lip balm
- Skin smoother
- Moisturizer (face & body)
- Nail & cuticle oil
- Hair mender
- Scar fader
- Itch reliever
...would you buy it? I would.
As a frequent traveller, I'm always looking for items that take up less real estate in my carry-on and a product that does all these things would be a dream come true. In a pinch, I could reach for it and it could handle so many beauty dilemmas. I'm not saying I would give up my go-to hair products or my beloved SPF, but it's appealing to have a product that can handle just about anything - especially one that fits in your purse.
The magical product I speak of is Bio-Oil. Traditionally known as the go-to solution for scars and stretch marks, Bio-Oil is the only oil that contains the ingredient PurCellin Oil. PurCellin Oil was inspired by nature. It was designed to mimic the oil that ducks secrete while preening their feathers - which keeps moisture in and water out - maintaining the sheen and softness of the feathers. It allows for easy absorption of the natural plant oils (Calendula, Lavender, Rosemary, Chamomile) and vitamins (A, E) in Bio-Oil without any greasy residue.
I'm hooked! Want a little more detail on how to get this multi-tasker working for you? Here are a few details:
To use as eye makeup remover:
- Apply Bio-Oil to a cotton ball and wipe over eye area to remove makeup, including mascara.
- Bonus: While removing makeup, Bio-Oil also conditions lashes, keeping them full and hydrated.
To use as a hair product:
- For split ends - gently warm a small amount of Bio-Oil in the palm of your hands and then apply to the ends of your hair. This is also good for taming flyaways.
- To help relieve dry scalp, gently massage Bio-Oil into the roots of your hair.
What is your secret beauty multi-tasker?